Friday, November 30, 2012

My Nerd DNA

Star wars is my all time favorite, even have "Jedi" on my old Marine Dog tags, I've been a fan ever since my father took me to see it on Scott AFB and a real R2D2 rolled up and down the rows during the movie, my kid brain was officially BLOWN!! however, my dad also sat me down to watch Star trek with him on afternoons after my homework was done and again, I was utterly fascinated, Spock was the freaking coolest......then there was the time my mother FORCED me to read "the Hobbit" over the summer for a book report we had to submit to her.....I was furious, how DARE she take my Nintendo time away with....a BOOK!!...And after getting into it, I LOVED IT, next I was at the library looking for the other stories!! So I can't choose one, my Geekazoid DNA is infused with them all. I won't get into my love for Anime but you get it. These are all staples of the Nerd Universal space time continuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment