Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Make her the main coarse

Make her the main coarse
------ She walks into my domain wearing nothing but a black trench coat and red high heels. She is  filled with anticipation and wondering what pleasure awaits. The lights are off and a single candle is lit, it flickers slowly as she walks passed it to touch me. We embrace each other with a passionate hug and I begin to kiss her as my hands slide underneath her garments to feel her warm soft body. I can smell her perfume lightly and perfectly placed on her neck and I begin to suck and lick on it. She grabs my hands and place them at my sides then whispers "Slow down baby let me drive for a second".

She pushes me down onto the bed and then takes off my shoes, socks and pants; then my shirt and now I'm completely naked. I love to be in charge but this feels interestingly intriguing.  She Begins to kiss my stomach and my dick starts to wake up as she slowly makes her way closer to it. Her mouth simply hovers over it as it throbs, she flits her tongue like wet butterfly wings over the head and begins to slowly suck, with each up and down motion she takes in another inch until she's deep throating my entire penis. Choking herself and spitting with slow, slurping and sensual lust. Next she stands up and within the candle light I see the trench coat slide off her beautiful body, the coat hits the floor and with that she kicks off her heels then walks forward and stands upon the bed above my erect engorged dick. She lowers herself just above the head then pushes just the tip in, I reach up to attempt to pull her down completely onto me. She pushes my hands down and says "Baby I got this.......I'm driving this stick shift, just enjoy the ride".

She begins to simply rotate her hips masterfully keeping the head inside, around......and around.....and around  MMMMMMMMMM down one stroke........around ......and around and MMMMM MMMMMMM two strokes as she gets dripping wet and I fight the urge to just thrust my pelvis up and my dick DEEP inside her FUCK this pussy is good and she is messing my head up......she starts to be overcome with her own desires for more deep strokes......SLACK SPLACK SPLACK SPLACK those hips start to slam against me and my dick touches the bottom of her pussy and touching each tight wall. She falls forward onto me and I wrap my arms around her as our lower regions continue to grind and dance to the music of our deep breaths and sensual moans and grunts. We roll around in bed fighting for dominance in this Sexesode. No one backs down but it's beneficial for both. I lay back and pull her up to straddle my mouth. I love it when a woman straddles my face. She lowers herself down just above my mouth and i grab her thighs while she grabs the backboard. then i start with some slow licks to feel out where everything is located and make sure i control my breath so the hot air stimulates her pussy. as i am licking i push my tongue inside gently every few licks so she feels my warm tongue enter her hot spot. her knees may start to get weak so (at this point i lay her down on her back and continue and i put her legs on my shoulders) as i am doing all this i reach up and caress her breast, firmly but not to rough. when i feel that it's time to turn up the heat i cover her pussy with my lips and make my tongue go faster while it's inside her, up and down and side to side, no teeth involved (that's a no no, this aint no chewing gum)

---now it's time to really mess her head up. i get to the clit and place my lips around it and start to suck it gently while my tongue twirls around it in alternating directions. I lick my tongue out to trace the opening. I curl my index finger up into her G-Spot and massage it while sucking the clit. She begins squirming and looking like a break dancer. ---she grabs the back of my head with one hand and uses the other to grab the sheets .......pulling my head in tighter as her legs begin to shake she is about to BLOW!! I start sucking a little harder and really moving my tongue around it, i want her to damn near pass out off this orgasm. then "wait........wait......no don't stop......don't. ......uuuummmm.......mmmmmmm..........oooooh.......OOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOH.......FUUU.....FFFFFFFUCK......OOH SHIT I CAN'T. ...stop.......mmmmm......mmmmmm.......... she cums dramatically i hold the legs to my shoulders and keep licking, slowing it down so she can get ready for more dick. Still Hard and waiting to re enter her hot dripping pussy, I raise her legs up and slowly push inside her. It's wetter than before and with each stroke I feel myself getting closer to climax. I lean back and cross her legs closed. This makes her pussy feel tighter. I start to make deeper pumps and lean back more so that my dick head grazes her G spot with each increasingly hard thrust. Shit I'm losing it.........just a little more......just a little.......fuck it.......fuck it.......yes it's coming I can feel it......at this moment I am slamming myself into her thighs.....she grabs her legs spreading them wide as I transition into push up position and DUMP dick inside her. The bed feels like it's going to break as we fuck each other like we hate each other.........shit......"FUCK ME......FUCK ME BABY" she screams....."Cum for me!!.....please..I want it"......Faster and faster .........I feel it about to erupt out of me........Mmmmm..

Mmmmmm

Mmmmmmmmm

FUUUUUUUCK....... HERE IT....

CUUUUUUMS.......she pulls me deep inside her as I fill her up with cum .....body shivering and tingling all over. Head spinning.....damn.....shit......motherfucker........... "baby.....you on the pill?" "No".......well damn.....

No comments:

Post a Comment