Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Better ways

Slavery can be blamed for a LOT , slavery never went away, it just got made legal through the jail systems. Once you are IN the system you don't get out. Through the systematic removal of the Black man as the central piece of the black family they effectively created an image of a weak man unable to lead and take care of his family, add in government assistance programs and you create a dependency in the women FURTHER lowering the Man as that provider and leader. Bring in feminist and lure the Black woman into a cause that's not theirs and widen the division. Still while jailing black men grows (legal slavery) corral blacks into science "projects" and place everything they need to kill themselves into the lab rat cage and sit back and watch.

Everything can be traced back to slavery in my opinion, black men and women of America are mentally traumatized, in an identity crisis and programmed to hate each other. We became test subjects after they couldn't just get rid of us. Just my thoughts though. Carry on brothers.

.I lost despite my upbringing, in a struggle to fit in to be accepted as a "real nigga" while being ridiculed for being smart, being accused of "acting white" just because I made good grades and spoke proper English. My mother telling me to be better than what is is expected of a young black man and my WRONG friends wanting me to be just like them. My Father showed me how to be a grown man and I can't lie, I did everything BUT that. I was headed to the prison based off the things I was doing. But it took a few scares and a few friends getting jail sentences for me to WAKE UP. I struggled transitioning from hustling fast money to legit jobs.

Folks don't understand that you can't lead a person out of darkness when they don't know the lights are off. Just like you can't free a slave that doesn't know he is still in shackles. We are in mental shackles these days. Some of us are free and trying to point fingers and ridicule the lost, they won't change unless we can turn on the lights. Pointing fingers and casting blame just causes fights rather than teach or reach. A person drowning in ignorance will fight to stay ignorant if they don't know any better. You end up spending time arguing a person standing still instead of taking them along on your side towards better ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment