Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Make her the main course

PUSSY EATING!!------ first of all i love when a woman straddles my face, lowers herself down just above my mouth and i grab her thighs while she grabs the backboard. then i start with some slow licks to feel out where everything is located and make sure i control my breath so the hot air stimulates her pussy. as i am licking i push my tongue inside gently every few licks so she feels my warm tongue enter her hot spot. her knees may start to get weak so (at this point i usually lay her down on her back and continue and i put her legs on my shoulders) as i am doing all this i reach up and caress her breast, firmly but not to rough. when i feel that it's time to turn up the heat i sometimes cover her pussy with my lips and make my tongue go faster while it's inside her, up and down and side to side, no teeth involved (that's a no no, this aint no chewing gum) ---now it's time to really mess her head up. i get to the clit and place my lips around it and start to suck it gently while my tongue twirls around it in alternating directions. every now and then i lick my tongue out to trace the opening #MultiTasking (if she likes fingers involved i will curl my index finger up into her G-Spot and massage it while sucking the clit) -------by now or even before then she should be squirming and looking like a break dancer lol-----she will either grab the back of my head or grab the sheets now........this means she is about to BLOW!! and being the asshole that i am......you guessed it, i start sucking a little harder and really moving my tongue around it, i want her to damn near pass out off this orgasm. then POOOOOOOOW, she cums, but nope i hold the legs to my shoulders and keep licking, slowing it down a bit but keeping contact, legs shaking, loud moaning, a few "im cummings, oh shits!! and maybe a oooo daddy" ........and then after it's all said and done......i pull out the pole, yes dear Dick (the other other dark meat) is on the menu so don't get up yet!!

1 comment: