Tuesday, March 20, 2012

STAND UP AND BEND OVER

STAND UP AND BEND OVER!!-------she texts me at 11:49 and it says "WYD?" , i reply "You as soon as you get here". she texts back "on my way" , and my response is "the door is open......."she opens the door slowly to a dark house, i can see he but she cannot see me, as she closes the door i move toward her and begin to kiss her, no words are spoken, only body language, tongues meeting, hands touching, rubbing, caressing, exploring every inch of each other's body. i am already naked so it's only fair that she matches the dress code for the evening so as i kiss, lick and suck on her neck i remove her shirt. as i massage her breast the bra comes off, as i suck on her erect nipples i unbutton her pants, i slowly reach down into her panties and feel her clean shaved pussy, it is already wet with anticipation i finger her gently as i continue to taste her body all over. i slip her shoes, pants and panties off and onto the floor.......After getting her ready and wet, she attempts to walk and lead me into the room but i have something different in mind. i push her naked body against the wall and spread her legs, i then kneel down in front of her in the dark and begin to .......................lick and suck on her pussy lips, she leans back as i continue to massage her clit with my tongue and taste her juices, she starts to get weak at the knees but i tell her " you are not allowed to tap out just yet......we are JUST getting started, take it like a woman"i push two fingers into her wet pussy while sucking her clit and curl them up into her spot, she begins to moan louder and louder......"damn baby" "what you trying to do to me"---------i cannot talk while my mouth is full, you shouldn't talk while you are eating anyways.......mmmmm. now i am ready to take her to the room, we walk slowly while kissing and moving towards the door to the room, since we both are oblivious to our surroundings, we knock over different unseen items. i can feel the carpet to my room on my feet, next is the bed post, she tries to sit down but again i remind her who is in charge of the show...........i stand her back up.........i turn her around and say "bend over" .......i place her hands on the bed as she bends over in front of me and i begin to eat her dripping pussy from the back, tastes sweet and my dick is HARD and ready to push inside of her, but good things "cum" to those who wait. as she begins to tremble and shake from the oncoming orgasm, i start to speed up, i push my fingers inside of her and i can feel her vaginal walls begin to contract harder and faster, harder and FASTER........."OOOOOH MY DAMN I'M CUMMING!!!! OHH FUCK BABY FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" she starts to crumble like a stack of dominoes.........but i am not done yet, i ease her onto to bed and now............it's my turn. I Push my hard dick inside her as her orgasm is starting to ease up, but i was to kick start her engine into over drive, i hold her legs up against my chest as i stroke slowly but steady........i feel that pussy still jerking, it feels so GOOD as i slide inside the wetness, lucky my dick can swim well! i begin to speed up, and lean back so my dick hits directly on her G-Spot i can feel her having smaller orgasms and she starts to grab her breasts and lick her fingers, i can feel the edge on my dick head and it becomes hard to handle it, i fee like i am going to cum but i don't want to yet, so i slow down. i turn her over and start to hit it from the back. Damn her ass looks good shaking and SLAMMING against me, "Take this dick baby" i shout as if i am king of the ring "i am Daddy, i am!!" she replies.............this goes on for a good while. I can feel my body starting to tingle all over, i am getting close to exploding. "Baby go faster i'm about to nut" she says........."me too, DAMN me too!"....i start to push harder, deeper.....faster......faster......faster.........FASTER.......SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!! breathing harder and harder i feel her pussy clamp down on my dick and start pulling, damn i am about to blast off, as she cums hard on my dick she breaks down and lowers to the bed, i pull out and starting jacking off......"i want it on my ass baby!" and....................FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK !!! SHIT!! DAMN!!! i bust a HUGE nut all over her ass, i can't handle it and fall down beside her, we are both gasping for air.........covered in sweat, bodies tingling and between the breathes we kiss, "damn that was good"........"lets take a shower and start again later"............

No comments:

Post a Comment