Friday, May 4, 2012

Reality vs dreams

I've been able to have Lucid dreams ever since I was a kid. A Lucid dream is when you can realize you are dreaming and consciously control your thoughts and actions while inside your dream. I could fly at will and have powers like a super hero, I could do anything. But when I awoke the dream ended and I was just regular me again. Well guess what, I later realized that I have the power to make my dreams a reality, yeah I'll never fly through the air like Superman or jump tall buildings in a single bound but I can make realistic goals and make them attainable. We can all achieve our dreams little by little through hard work and determination. If a man can imagine it with his mind he can create it with his hands. Make your reality into the stuff dreams are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment